Answered By: Ann Moriarty Last Updated: Mar 03, 2021 Views: 3
The checkout period for an e-book is 24 hours. A download to your device constitutes a "checkout". The restriction ensures all students who need the book for an assignment have access.
We don't recommend downloading e-books. Why?
- The process for downloading e-books requires an account with each e-book provider, downloading the appropriate e-book reader for that provider, and creating an account with Adobe.
- It's more efficient to download a chapter or chapters.
- Our e-books are designed for online research.
- If you like to print pages before reading, you can by creating a PDF.
- You can copy the whole page or copy text within a page.
Chat with librarians. Always available!
Click here to chat directly with our Circulation department during most business hours.
Click here to chat directly with our InterLibrary Loan department during most business hours.