- MyRegent Portal
- Regent Apps & Mail
- Faculty & Staff Mail
- Faculty & Staff Resources
Q. Is the library physically open?
Answered By: Ann Moriarty Last Updated: Mar 03, 2021 Views: 0
Yes, the library is open to all those approved to enter who have completed a test and the daily online screening form. You're required to use your library access card/ID card at the card reader to enter the library during hours of operation.
Masks are required at all times while in the library when moving about or talking to someone. If you want to check out books but not enter the library, you are welcome to use our new no-touch Curbside Pickup service.
- What if I don't have an ID or access card? You can fill out a request form found on the portal to request one.
- What if my ID card does not work on the library door card reader? Call the Resource Desk (757-352-4150) for help.
- What if I am not approved to enter the library building? The online library is open 24/7.
- How do I get in touch with the library? Ask-a-Librarian lists phone, email, text, and chat. If you prefer we can connect using face to face technology available from Zoom
- What hours can I depend on support?
- 24/7 - Live chat
- Monday through Saturday 8:00 am - 10:00 pm - email, including voicemail forwarded to our email
- Outside of those hours, we are monitoring phone messages (voicemail), email, and text. You can also use the online scheduler (the same one used by the Writing Lab) to set an appointment with a librarian for a one on one consultation (phone or video).
ASK 24/7 - Always open!
Click here to chat directly with our Circulation department during most business hours.
Click here to chat directly with our InterLibrary Loan department during most business hours.