- MyRegent Portal
- Regent Apps & Mail
- Faculty & Staff Mail
- Faculty & Staff Resources
Q. RefWorks - How do I export (add) Summon searches?
Answered By: Ann Moriarty Last Updated: Mar 03, 2021 Views: 60
Answered By: Ann Moriarty
Last Updated: Mar 03, 2021 Views: 60
- Perform your search using Summon.
- Save records of interest by clicking on the TEMPORARY folder icon in the upper right corner of each record.
- Click on the "Saved Items" in the temporary folder.
- Select the citation style you want.
- Select Export to RefWorks
- You will be prompted to log in to your RefWorks account or to Create an Account.
- Select the option on the right to open using New RefWorks.
- You should be directed to your main page for RefWorks.