As a GA, how do I check out items for a professor?

One of my professors that I work with would like me to check out items for him from the library. Does he just need to fill out the "Faculty Proxy Request Form"?


The "Faculty Proxy Request Form" is all that is required. That form can be found directly here.

For more information on Faculty Services, please visit our Faculty Services page.


  • Last Updated May 08, 2020
  • Views 23
  • Answered By Library Circulation

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0