Answered By: Ann Moriarty
Last Updated: Nov 07, 2018     Views: 195

Make sure to check for full text links if you are looking at a database, and to search the Full Text Journal Finder before using InterLibrary Loan.

Submit an InterLibrary Loan request.

Under 'New Request' select 'article', fill out the information, and click 'submit'. That is all you need to do, and you will be notified once the article is ready for you.

Distance students can also submit article requests for journals that the Library has in print but not electronically.

Local area (757) students will have to come to the library if the the journal is available in print.

Comments (1)

  1. thanks for your great post
    by ask on May 17, 2016.

QuestionPoint - ASK 24/7