- MyRegent Portal
- Regent Apps & Mail
- Faculty & Staff Mail
- Faculty & Staff Resources
Q. I am not able to login to the databases with my MyRegent ID and password. What do I do?
Answered By: Sandy Yaegle Last Updated: Mar 08, 2018 Views: 1247
I'm sorry you are having trouble. I hope this can help:
1. First, if you haven’t already, enter through the library at www.regent.edu/lib, rather than using the MyRegent Portal.
2. Please verify that you are using the following log in information: MyRegent ID: markzil (without @mail.regent.edu) Password: [same as for Blackboard] Check that autofill is not on and adding an incorrect password when you attempt your login.
3. Also, try clearing your computer’s cache/cookies/browsing history. Depending on your browser, this is a simple way of attempting to clear up any issues that your account is having. For a tutorial for how to clean your browsing data, please use these links: Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-browsing-search-download-history-firefox Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050 Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21412?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
4. For setting browser requirements and preferences: http://help.sciencedirect.com/Content/browser.htm
5. You may need to switch your browser to Chrome, Safari or Firefox, which are the most recommended browsers.
6. Lastly, if the above does not work, we would recommend you change your password. The link to the password change is here: www.regent.edu/password. Remember the password change will affect all Regent log-ins, including the MyRegent Portal, Blackboard, etc. Please let us know if you have any further questions! You can contact us at 757-352-4150.
- The LibApps login asks for my email rather than my Regent ID. That does not work for me and I just changed my password this week to log into another Regent U link. How does one create a LibApp account?