Answered By: Ann Moriarty
Last Updated: Jul 01, 2015     Views: 51

The spouses of current Regent students and faculty (not staff) can register for a library account to obtain borrowing privileges. Forms for registration are available at the library's circulation desk. If the student or faculty is not on good standing with the library, because of unpaid fines for example, the spouse will not be allowed to register until these issues are addressed. Check the borrowing privileges to see what the limitations and fines are for spouses.

Related Topics

QuestionPoint - ASK 24/7