- MyRegent Portal
- Regent Apps & Mail
- Faculty & Staff Mail
- Faculty & Staff Resources
Q. How do I export Summon Searches into RefWorks?
Answered By: Sandy Yaegle Last Updated: Oct 26, 2016 Views: 38
Answered By: Sandy Yaegle
Last Updated: Oct 26, 2016 Views: 38
- Perform your search using Summon.
- Save records of interest by clicking on the folder icon in the upper right corner of each record.
- Click on on the "Saved Items" temporary folder.
- Select the citation style you want.
- Select Export to RefWorks
- You will be prompted to log in to your RefWorks account or to Create Account.
- Select the option on the right to open using New RefWorks.
- You should be directed to your main page for RefWorks.